My WoRLd=)







LOT'Z OF LOVE N KISESSSSS FROM ME...

WELCOME TO MY PAGE!!!!!!!!





>My Buddies:)<

Thursday, June 10, 2010

A nice story..

1 day I had a quarrel with my buddy... I said,"U noe what? I think that I can live witout u... I laughed but then i saw my buddy face turning sad and started to ignored me.. The day after that, I went 2 scool alone... Kinda bored... I usually went 2 scool wit my buddy... then, ego struck...cz i realized that we jus had a fight... Ah...what the heck I can sing to swept away the boredness... When I sat in the clasz n looked beside me..my buddy is nowhere to be found.. my buddy has switch places... so waht?? Ego strike back n I still can hear what the teacher is teaching witout my buddy.. Then, it recess tyme.. I bought the food as usual.. That's odd... I can ate untill full without my buddy..I went home then alone again...The weather is hot that day...I said to myself that getting hot is nothin to do with friendship..That evenin, I went 2 the park.. I smiled when I saw the children playing in the park.. See?? I can still smile without my buddy around.. Suddenly, I saw a pink note lying near me.. I read it.. The note says 'Friendship will never dies no metter what the situation is..' Out of nowhere i realized that my eyes is burst with tears n I am actually thinking about my buddy..The next day, When I went 2 scool.. I saw my buddy.. Quickly I hugged my buddy n asked for forgiveness.. mY buddy was quite indeed in a shock.. my buddy asked me what happen.. I then told her that.. " U wanna noe smething, myb I could sing all day alone but it is juz like a lyric without a melody bcz there's no U there to sing it with me...myb i can hear what the teacher taught in front but I jz can't focus enough bcz there's no U to tell me to listen n focus wit me..myb i can ate until my stomach is full but its to full bcz there's no U to share n finish the food with me..Myb I can went home alone in a hot day but not in a rainy day bcz there's no one besides U to share the umbrella with me.. n myb I can smile all day long but it is juz not sincerely enough bcz there is no U to smile trough the day with me:)"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Plz... leave a comment..anything bout me,my blog,or what so eva:D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


Cute Panda