My WoRLd=)







LOT'Z OF LOVE N KISESSSSS FROM ME...

WELCOME TO MY PAGE!!!!!!!!





>My Buddies:)<

Thursday, February 10, 2011

The Best Quote That I Read...

Ok I was like just wlking around the internet n then I found this one site about 'Quotes'. I'm a bit impress with a few of them... so this is the best quotation that I think had impress me urmmm for this time:).... And here is the list...:

10. "You can close your eyes to things you don't
want to see, but you can't close your heart to
the things you don't want to feel."

- Unknown

9.Forgive your enemies, but never, never forget their names.

- John F. Kennedy

8.I've learned that things change, people change, and it doesn't mean you forget the past or try to cover it up. It simply means that you move on and treasure the memories. Letting go doesn't mean giving up... it means accepting that some things weren't meant to be."

- Lisa Brooks

7.I think that the only reason people hold onto memories so tight is because memories are the only things that dont change; when everybody else does.

- Unknown

6.Being sad with the right people is better than being happy with the wrong ones.

- Philippos

5.Throughout life people will make you mad, disrespect you and treat you bad. Let God deal with the things they do, cause hate in your heart will consume you too.

- Will Smith

4.When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life that you have a thousand reasons to smile.

- Unknown

3.Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

- Dr. Seuss

2.In the end, it's not going to matter how many breaths you took, but how many moments took your breath away

- shing xiong

1.Never tell your problems to anyone...20% don't care and the other 80% are glad you have them.

- Lou Holtz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Plz... leave a comment..anything bout me,my blog,or what so eva:D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


Cute Panda