My WoRLd=)







LOT'Z OF LOVE N KISESSSSS FROM ME...

WELCOME TO MY PAGE!!!!!!!!





>My Buddies:)<

Monday, February 20, 2012

Beginning of technology (6 pics)

>>Hye u oll's..

For every something there is always the beginning... For today's entry I would like to show u guys a little sneak peek about the pic of some the technologies that we are using now in the early days....Epic y'all!!!


the first apple computer!! compare to now...who would
guess this is Apple!



television in the old days... small isn't it!!


first radio broadcast station..
even the mouse have its history!!
even HP has it first computer!!
first HP impact printer...oldies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Plz... leave a comment..anything bout me,my blog,or what so eva:D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


Cute Panda