My WoRLd=)







LOT'Z OF LOVE N KISESSSSS FROM ME...

WELCOME TO MY PAGE!!!!!!!!





>My Buddies:)<

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Weird + freaking tattoos (6 pics)

>> Hye u oll'z..

I know many people like to do a tattoos on their bodies n other parts but i never seen any weirder than dis...have u?? (p/s: umat islam di larang same skali tok memakai tattoos...jgn buat ek..just for fun)

erghhh..looks painful rite?? niceeee!!haha

brrrrr...gives me the creeps!!

Freaking awesomeness!!
epic!! on the tongue
haha sweeetttt...PACMAN

nih tkde keje lah nih...

credits to:: MR.Google lg...!! (penatlah asyik ucap time kasih..haha itu je source yg ade ye dak??)
   


No comments:

Post a Comment

Plz... leave a comment..anything bout me,my blog,or what so eva:D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


Cute Panda