My WoRLd=)







LOT'Z OF LOVE N KISESSSSS FROM ME...

WELCOME TO MY PAGE!!!!!!!!





>My Buddies:)<

Friday, September 26, 2008

My EngLish Day CarniVaL…

Mwahahahha:D

ari nih my college ade bwat english carnival….my group pade mulenye agk dlm keadaan kelam kabut….cz we didn’t have any decortions for our booth… dlm ati aku tyme tuh….”oh my god….what to do..wha to do…:P” but at the end we manage to survive…. kitowang beli barang decorations ari tuh gak…walaupun last minit….kitowang manage bwat sume tuh..ahaks…:P and… we had quite a lot of participants today… our game is called”What’s ur brain limit…” mmg nk terkuar lah dowang nye otk jwab soklan kitowang…ahaks…. but the best part is.. kitowang berjaye buat dlm satu team and berkerjasama…:D

p/s: because of the last minute prparation…we have a lot of fun:D

*the host of our game:D
* the prizes that can be won...
*hohohooh bz nye dowang:P

p/s:copied from my fs blog, this event is been held at the 20th september

No comments:

Post a Comment

Plz... leave a comment..anything bout me,my blog,or what so eva:D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


Cute Panda